This will probably turn into a NSFW blog soon. Get out while you can.
so apparenly my blog turned 2 on the first of September. Huh. What’aya know
Post reblogged from I'll kick and scream but it never changes anything with 251,074 notes
lets play a game called how close can you get to your friend without becoming a gay couple
Post reblogged from I'll kick and scream but it never changes anything with 233,573 notes
i need feminism because a man on tv just said we (the men) are the victims when it comes to cheating because women walk around wearing almost nothing which makes it impossible not to cheat
Photoset reblogged from I'll kick and scream but it never changes anything with 65,700 notes
- Boys, on average, spend two fewer hours doing household chores per week than girls do (they play two hours more).
- If they live in households where children are compensated for doing chores, boys make and save more money.
- A 2009 study conducted by University of Michigan economists found a two-hour gender disparity in responsibilities per week in a study of 3,000 kids.
- 75 percent of girls had chores, while just 65 percent of boys do
- This disparity in chores and free time continues into adulthood all over the world. According to the Organisation of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), men “report spending more time in activities counted as leisure than women. Gender differences in leisure time are wide across OECD countries.”
- Year after year, studies repeatedly confirm these patterns.
- The problems women face with unequal pay and housework duties actually start in childhood.
- The fact that boys’ chores appear to be more profitable makes the childhood chore gap even more disturbing. Turns out, parents tend to value the work that boys do more.
- Gender stereotypes dictate these patterns.
- men who grow up with sisters do less housework than their spouses and are also significantly more socially conservative.
Just had to bold that bottom point there because of the amount of misogynists who claim that because they have women in their family, they can’t POSSIBLY be sexist ever.
oh my fucking god
Train | Drops of Jupiter
But tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar?
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?
Sam = Blossom
Cas = Bubbles
Dean = Buttercup
books, guns, and everything beef, these were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little hunters,but professor bobby accidentally added an extra ingredient in the concoction……, DEMON BLOOD, Thus,Team Free Will was born!, Using their ultra-supernatural powers, Sam, Cas, and Dean, have dedicated their lives to fighting monsters, and the forces of Hell!, dundundunananaaana,dundundunananaaaana, dudundunananaaaaaaa,DUHDUHDUNANANAA.
screaming and crying oh my god
fightings demons, trying to save - the - world here they come just in time TEEEEEAAM FREE WILL! FREE WILL!
ARIEL YOU STUPID IDIOT YOUR BRA DOESNT MATCH YOUR TAIL YOU LOOK LIKE A FREAKING FASHION CATASTROPHE
BUT NEITHER DOES HER SISTER WITH THE YELLOW TAIL AND GREEN BRA, JESUS
WHY ARE WE SCREAMING ABOUT THE LITTLE MERMAID?
I DON’T KNOW BUT IT SEEMED NECESSARY?
WHILE WE’RE AT IT, WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT HAIR COLOR? I DON’T KNOW IF THIS IS GENETICALLY POSSIBLE WITH JUST TWO PARENTS! SOMEONE WITH SCIENCE FIGURE THIS OUT!
ARE THEY ACTUALLY SISTERS? BECAUSE, HAIR COLOR ASIDE THE GENETICS BEHIND DIFFERENT TAIL COLORS (BEING SO DISTINCT) WOULD BE EVEN MORE IMPROBABLE
I MEAN, WE NEVER SEE A MOTHER! THERE COULD BE MULTIPLE WOMEN INVOLVED IN TRITON’S LOVE LIFE!
PERHAPS THEY’RE HALF-SISTERS? OR MAYBE THEY DYED THEIR HAIR? COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT THEY DYED THEIR TAILS AS WELL?
I’M PRETTY SURE ALL OF THOSE HAIR COLORS COULD COME FROM TWO PARENTS. LIKE, IF TRITON HAS BRUNETTE AND REDHEAD ALLELES AND THE MOM HAS BLONDE AND REDHEAD ALLELES THIS IS TOTALLY POSSIBLE. AND IF WE ASSUME THAT TAIL COLOR IS CONTROLLED SEPARATELY FROM HAIR COLOR I FAIL TO SEE AN ISSUE. MERMAIDS COULD HAVE.. THEY COULD EVEN BE CODOMINANT. SO THEY’RE ALL EITHER RED DOMINANT OR BLUE DOMINANT. DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS OF EITHER RED OR BLUE ALLELES COULD ACCOUNT FOR ALL OF THEM. THERE.
Only on tumblr will you see a discussion about the science behind physical traits of characters in a Disney movie
WHY ARENT YOU SCREAMING YOU BRING DISHONOR TO THIS POST
AND WE DID SEE A MOTHER YOU UNCULTURED SWINE IT WAS IN THIS VERY MOVIE THE THIRD ONE WHERE THEY SHOW ARIEL’S CHILDHOOD
He’s looking at us!
Page 1 of 1696